26 February 2006

Rombongan Cik Kiah ke Kota Kinabalu












Am flying to KK, Sabah tomorrow with 4 of my office colleagues. Tina booked the free tickets in December and I had totally forgotten about it until she asked me how am I going to the airport as the flight will be pretty early in the morning. Alamak! Cepatnye...how time flies...I thought lambat lagi....have yet to tell dear hubby and apply for leave.

It will be a 3 days 2 nights stay over there. Tun had arranged all the accomodation and Tina had arranged for the airport transfer, the car rental and even the place to source for freshest udang galah. Trust these ladies to do these unofficial duties efficiently!

We planned to drive to Kundasang with a few stopovers in between. The Filipino Market is a 'must go and must buy ' place on our itinerary. Poring Hot Springs, Kinabalu Park are mostly for picture taking purposes- momentos for the kids left behind with their daddies back home. And if Azah is up to it, we will be contemplating to do some island hopping...Mamutik n Manukan. The last time I did that was in 1991, back from Mount Kinabalu climb.

These time round, there will be no mountain climbing done. We hope to be able to see the top of the mountain clearly, though.

Wish us a safe journey, for all 5 of us makciks. This will be the first time l go on a holiday without my family. Less things to packs, less running around after the kids, less hassle, less everything. I wonder if it also meant less fun..hmmm...

No comments: