29 April 2007

Kek Kembang Setaman






Baked a cake recently. With icing on top.Been years since I last baked a cake.Lot of years, in fact. And with icing on top? I think the last time I did that was when I was helping my mom baking to send to her relatives for Raya.Phew...that must be hundreds of years ago.Nowadays, she usually heads to the nearest Pasar tani Raya for her supplies oh kuih raya and cakes. Me too.
The children thought it must have been of their's birthdays. Well, I have to put the fact straight.Mak can also baked, you know.Other than Secret Recipe, other people also can bake.
Am not creative and never been since my school days.So I ended decorating the cake with flower garden.Hence, the name Kek Kembang Setaman i.e. Garden of Flowers Cake.It just an instant mix basic butter cake with icing.Anis commented the icing is too sweet.Jaga ko, esok besar Mak nak rasa Anis lak masak.....

No comments: