25 September 2008

Updates

It has been nearly a year swince I last updated this blog. Not that it matter to anyone, since I have zero reader and junk comments. A lot of things have in a span of one year. Sad things, happy things.

I lost my mom due to kidney failure in July. That's one of my life indescribable moment. Nothing can prepare me to face such a situation. I had a missed miscarriage two months earlier i.e. in May, and I was already down by then. But Allah worked in mysterious ways. He gave a small dugaan to prepare me for a bigger one. He must know that I don't have that much strength built in me.

The reason that I suddenly update this blog is actually more of a wake up call. A colleague commented that I should have a blog since I know so much ( eh, ye ke Reen?). Know so much because part of my job involve doing research. Along with doing the actual job of doing research related to my job ( e.g telecommunications industry updates etc), a lot of informal research is also being done. Termasuklah mencari resipi and what nots. Maybe that's why I 'know a lot'.

This morning, another colleague also commented the same thing when she sought my opinion She said that I should be give a forum or platform just to talk....he heh...thanks Kana, I consider that as a compliment.

Anyway, I hope I will be more active in the blogging world after this. Even if it is not for the benefit of others, maybe just for my pleasure.

No comments: