29 December 2005

P S Boutique

Went to this place, popularly known as P S Boutique among KLites yesterday with Dz. Bought 5 handbags, 3 purses and one travelling case at lightning speed i.e.less than an hour ( during lunch time maa...). Why the reckless shopping? you might ask ( or might not, but all the same, kepoh to know ;-) ). It was because I was shopping using my biras's money. Actually, she deposited some money into my account and asked me to buy some handbags for her.

I went shopping twice at the same place last week. Once, to buy things for her and the other trip, to buy some gift for my bro in law's family. On the first trip, I bought 3 handbags for my biras, another bag for my mom n a purse for myself. Tina , who accompanied me , also bought a purse.

P.S is a shopping haven for all things fake, imitation, counterfeit, pirated...you name it. I'm not promoting ( hence only initials of the place) but if you have some spare ringgit n bored of shopping malls, then come here. It has all type of bags that can be offered...handbags, slingbags, document bags, laptops bags, trolley, travelling bag etc...with all the famous brand names and quite good quality and most importantly, affordable prices. It offered watches, tshirts, pants, blouses, ties, belts, shoes,scarves, pashmina, fragrances, cd and dvds and a lot of food unconsumable by Moslems.

I took pictures of the bags and showed it to my colleagues. Now, they are begging me to go with them to P.S because ' engko pandai tawar, bolehlah temankan aku....or...engko dah tau kedai mane murah....or....engko pandai pilih...or ...orang kedai tu dah kenal engko'...excuse me, bila lak masa aku berkenalan dgn cina2 p s ni...bodek masa nak beli aje tau...

Anyway, Zaya ( that's my biras yang ordered the handbags....ewah..ordered ) called me thrice today. Excited giler makcik tu. She was happy with first batch I bought her last week and now, could not wait for this batch. She, herself said ' makan beg ajelah aku bulan ni.' But I think that this is better than splurging RM135 on the handbag bought in Plaza Shah Alam for which I bought another one for her in PS for less than RM50.

Will arrange shipment of the bags for her tomorrow. Contemplating on another trip to P.S. today...hmm...hmm...got some unfinished business to do ;-)

1 comment:

Kak Pah said...

buleh..buleh...mmg sronok sopping utk orang ni...nak yg camner...nanti i belikan...