21 November 2005

Bunga pahar Bang Long

Went to Bunga Reben in Jalan TAR today. A last minute decision for me to order the bunga pahar for Bang Long's wedding. Actually, me and hubby has decided that it is better for me to go and order without waiting for Kak as the wedding is less than 3 weeks away. Waiting for Kak to come down to KL from Shah Alam , just to get her endorsement on the design of the bunga pahar may end up with no bunga pahar on pelamin at all. Poor Bang Long and Bany.

Granted that Kak is very hard to please and also very picky ( ...make sure it is golden brown with lots of brown and not golden yellow like the one we saw earlier....make sure it is very bushy, with lots of ribbon around....make sure it looked expensive.....i wanted the one with the bunga lalang but with different type of colour scheme....and make sure it is not golden yellow), my decision on to go ahead ordering the bunga pahar without her viewing it first, would akin to putting my head on a chopping block.

But a caveat, if I don't do this by today, there will be no bunga pahar at all...ok, she said yes , go ahead but I want to add some more ribbon.

I went, I saw, and I ordered. Without additional ribbons whatsoever. But with bunga lalang, bunga manik, bunga net and lots of ribbon already thrown in.

But if you want more ribbons added, it will take a month to fulfill the order, the sales girl said. So I just ordered as the sample design which to me, look rich and expensive enough as any bunga pahar can get.
The cost RM4.80 per stalk, and for 106 stalks, it will burn half a thousand away...but I believed it will make a couple of newly weds very happy.

No comments: